I felt like I was a bit behind with the swap girls as I have only just finished round #2. Still, we had a bit of a problem with the post and then I was just a bit overwhelmed with all the fabrics arriving at once. Silly really, because I just have to learn to look at them one piece of fabric at a time. I got all caught up in wanting the blocks to match each other and not wanting to use the same fabric twice on different girls fabrics. I gave myself a good kick in the rear and just got on with it and have had a really fab time with the final outcome.
Here are the three sets of blocks for the three girls, Lyn, Beth and Louise.
Once again, I had such fun and learned A LOT. I am still pressing my seams open (if anyone is interested) and feel that I am making good colour choices whilst limiting myself to existing stash rather than rushing out and buying a whole lot more fabric (which is not really the idea).
I have amazed myself with how much fabric I have in such a short time but I don’t think I have gone overboard (yet).
I have already chosen most of the fabrics for #3. I hope I can get them done before we go on holiday next Saturday.
Feeling really pleased with myself. Another WIP off the list.